Tales of Unstoppable Women written by Dr Urmi Thakker. The idea of creating such a book is really appreciatable.

The cover looks very impressive and the images given inside the book too.

About the book:
This book is not a fiction or regular storybook. This book is a collection of short stories and that too not a fiction one its about the women who struggled but succeeded in their life and fulfilled their dreams. The book has the total number of seven stories and each story are about fifteen to twenty pages. The story covers the women and her life from different levels and how she fulfilled the dreams. There are pictures of those dream winners by the end of each story and three self reflection was asked to their readers. To know more about the story and these questions

please do read the book.

My review:
The idea of creating these kinds of a book with the picture is very good and inspiring. The narration is really good and in detail. Everyone will struggle with one point and we need something to boost up to moving forward to succeed our dream and this book does that thing of boosting. I really felt a little low in this quarantine and this book gives me the positivity that I needed to move forward in life .

I like:

1. The idea of this book.
2. The message we received after reading
3. The cover is looking very nice and eyecatching.

I felt like my dreams are achievable and it will come to me with no delay for sure when I read this book . I recommend this book.


PC : Google

Comments

  1. that's a very well written review, keep up the good job :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨