A lonely world and other poems by Himanshu Goel

A lonely world and other poems written by Himanshu Goel. I like the book name, it's simple and very creative.

I  like to read the poetry and this book too serves its purpose. The title and the poem content both were so apt.


This book got my attention right from the introduction part, it is really very innovative as well. The poem doesn't have any kind of chapter number or so but each poem has the title, the titles are very catchy as well as suitable for each poem. The poems are not so big it is either three to six or seven lines maximum, but the author has compiled the full content within those lines.

My review:

This book says that it is about the lonely world but I can see that it also speaks a lot about that in a positive way too. I can feel that for sure and I really love it. This book and the poems are like about lonely and so it will be a little painful but also it makes us think positive. The language is simple to read and my favourite poem are nature of evil, Sanity and fifteen. I like and enjoyed this poetry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨