Never Date A Senior Girl by Siddarth Raj

Never Date A Senior Girl written by Siddarth Raj. The title is really very funny and interesting at the same time.

This book has attracted me with the title and the cover. When I bought this book I thought it will be fun and different to read and also I got the same after reading.

About the story:

The main protagonists of the story are Samrat and Aashima along with them there are also few more important characters as Vardhan, Saurabho and Manish. Samrat is the fresher who joins the college first year and fell in love with Aashima who is his senior and also the girlfriend of his senior Manish. Somehow Samrat and Aashima become friends also Samrat friends help him a lot for that bonding. But  Aashima first hesitated and also try to convince him as this love won't work, despite all the odds, Samrat won her heart also fate started its play now. What will happen to them? Will they unite as lovers? What was their fate game? please read the book to get all the answered.

My review:

This book is a refreshing read which gives friendship and love equal importance. The funny conversation and the hilarious jokes the characters made are very good to read. One thing which I noted and felt unique in this book is the title was given on each content in between which also looks so unique and fun to read. This book spoke the heart of many current generation students thoughts. The language is very good and I did not feel like reading the book rather I felt like I am seeing some act or movies. The plot is too very interesting to read.

Overall I like the total concept where the author really portrayed the love in another angle. This book is a good one time read.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨