The Unfinished Chronicles by Shiva Pothu

The Unfinished Chronicles written by Shiva Pothu. This book is a sci-fi thriller.

The cover of this book is the one which made me choose this book. I am new to this sci-fi genre and I tried this genre in lockdown but this book is too quite interesting.

About the story:

The main protagonist of the story is Aadrika Vaishnavi. She lives with her parents and her robot assistant in the year 563 AS and was having a weird strange feeling since her childhood. One day she met CRR Rao who works in Global research centre and got to know that there is another mass extinction is yet to come and also he says that only the gifted girl who saved the world 500 years before can save the world again. Saying that he opened the gifted girl image and it looks exactly like Aadrika and he says she is the 92% of the generic match.  What is the extinction that is going to happen? Why she looks exact and also matches the gifted girl? Will she be able to save the world? Please read the book to know further.

My review:

The cover of this book matches the story perfectly. This book is the small book and one can complete in one hour I guess and it took two hours for me as I am new to this sci fi genre kinds. This book will give the exact thriller feeling which we are expecting in the book while reading it. As the book is small it starts and travels from the very first page soon. The book has the total number of fourteen chapters and all the chapters are given numbers and titles. The language and the vocabulary are simple and it is easy to read as well. This book made me like this and try this genre.

This is the best and short thriller book which we all can read. I like this book and also recommend this book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨