Author interview of Vikram Singh who wrote the book called "Mystery of the Urban Monks"

                                                                       𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨 


Author name: V𝖎𝖐𝖗𝖆𝖒 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍

Book Name: 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖓 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖐𝖘



Q. Please introduce yourself to our fellow readers sir.

A: Hi, my name is Vikram Singh. I am a banker, an academician, philanthropist and a passionate writer.


Q. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book Mystery of the Urban Monks?

A: I believe travelling and reading is the most important form of research. I have travelled extensively and that gave me a lot of experiences and writing is just putting those experiences in the form of a story. Research is an ongoing process and you do it even while you are writing your first draft.

Q.  How do you select the names of your characters?

A: I wanted the names to be short and catchy.

Q. How many hours per day did you spend on creating this book? Also how long it took for you to complete the book Mystery of the Urban Monks?

A: I used to write for 8-10 hours every day and I finished my first draft in 2 months.

Q. What was your hardest scene to write?

A: Depiction of Afghanistan as it needed a lot of research.

Q. Who is your inspiration to become an author?

A: I was never inspired by any author to write but yes I like Mohsin Hamid’s style of writing.

Q. What is your favourite genre and who is your personal favourite author?

A: I like adventure fiction and Paul Coelho is one of my favourite authors.

Q. What is your upcoming book about, can I get some sneak peek?

A: I am writing a thriller.

Q.  What one thing would you give up to become a better writer?

A: I would love to give up spending time on screens.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨