𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

                                                𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨 


Author name: Arvind Sharmaa

Book Name: Infinite Intelligence 

1. Who is the most supportive person in your life when it comes to your writing?

A: My writing is completely seld-driven and experimental though a lot of great writers are an inspiration and role model.

2.  How did your publishing experience with BecomeShakespeare.com change your process of writing?

A: I think  BecomeShakespeare.com helped me get focussed and work with specific timelines. That helped me complete my work and then reviewing the work before finalizing helped me refine it.

3. What is your favourite genre to read, and why?

A: I prefer reading on self-development and Mind Power since I am a firm believer in the infinite potential of the human mind which if trapped rightly can work wonders. 

4. Does your family support your career as a writer?

A: Yes, very much. They have appreciated my efforts and are a big encouragement.

5. How do you come up with character names for your stories?

A: It would be based on real-life experiences depending on what goes well with the theme of the story.

6. What was the hardest part of writing your author bio?

A: If you write from your heart, nothing is difficult.

7.  What characters in your Infinite Intelligence book are most similar to you or to people you know?

A: Infinite Intelligence is an experimental journey that I have lived in. Thus, everything in the book is about me and my experiences.

8.  What is your schedule like when you’re writing a book?

A: I write whenever I enjoy writing. Hence, there is no particular schedule.

9.  What is the most valuable piece of advice you’ve been given about writing?

A: Just write from your heart and your work will be appreciated.

10. How many hours a day do you write?

A: 1 to 2 hours on the weekend or about  30 to 45 minutes before going to the bed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨