The Ritzy Maartle (The Mystery Crackers Book 3) by Jinal Chirag Shah

The Ritzy Maartle (The Mystery Crackers Book 3) written by Jinal Chirag Shah. This book will come under the mystery genre.


The title and the cover image of the book is the one which made me read this book. The genre mystery is not new to me but I haven't read any mystery book recently so I wanted to try this.

The main protagonists of the story are Prash and Nish who are twins. The story takes place in the town called Jhiljila. That is the place were chessboard of the Akbar the great which was stolen by some invaders. So these two boys with their friends are in the mission of finding the same because that chessboard has...... What does that chessboard consist? Why it is been stolen by some invaders? Will the mission be successful for the Duo? Please do grab the book to know all the answers.

This book is the part three of the series but I haven't read the prior parts still I can able to read and understand the plot for sure. This book really does serve the purpose of the genre mystery as it is really well shown in the book. This book reminds me of the tv series which I saw in the pre teen and for sure I got the same happiness while reading this story. This book will be so suitable for young adult and adult at the same time. I really like the naming style of the author in this book as the names are so cute to read at.

This book really brings the joy of mystery shows that I watched in childhood. This is surely a worthy read for all mystery lovers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨