Forgotten Love/Unforgotten Love by Spondon Ganguli

Forgotten Love/Unforgotten Love written by Spondon Ganguli. This book will come under the poetry genre.


The title of the book looks simple yet so beautiful. Poetry is the kind of genre I started to like most recently.

The poems present in this book are so simple and easy to read.  I would say these were somewhat rhythmic but filled with so much love. The book is full of love and love related poems and this will be loved by all who read and understands its complete meaning.

This book has twenty two poems in total and all have been named very well. Each of them is given a title and it surely suits its inner topics. The poems are not so big and it lasts for one or two pages but it stands and servers its purposes. I like all the poem but my favourite topic is My wish and Found my love. There are some poems which were inspired by some Thai song and it too looks very good to read. This book can be read within thirty minutes and its a sweet and short read.

This is a good and simple poetry book which can be read by everyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨