Sendai Saga: Book 1 part 1 (Sendai Saga series) by Collective G, Peter Novak

Sendai Saga: Book 1 part 1 (Sendai Saga series) written by Collective G, Peter Novak. This book will come under the science fiction genre.

The cover image of books reminds me of the comic series which my cousin use to watch and even this book is also a comic sci fi. When it comes to graphic novels our imagination was endless and will make us crave for the second part and even the same I felt the same once I finished that. It is a thriller and a mystery filled story which is very fast phased and even it takes us to another level of fiction read while we are reading. The book has a beautiful starting and a beautiful ending as I have desired and thought.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨