Change Your Habits, Change Your Life : Your Guide to an Awesome Life by Ashdin Doctor

Change Your Habits, Change Your Life : Your Guide to an Awesome Life written by Ashdin Doctor. This book will come under the self-help or non-fiction genre.

The title of the book explains the inner content of the book well and good. The book cover image is very simple with not any fancy images, but for the self-help books, I am okay with this kind of simplicity and a thumbs up from my end for the cover image.

The reason for me to pick this book is the title and the blurb for sure, I am not a person who is lethargic or kind of lazy but I am not consistent in following my daily routines and even achieving my wishes, and also wanted to know the reason why I am constantly withdrawing in the middle. Did I get my answer to the question will let you know that below.

If you wanted to change your habits for an awesome life this book will be the best kickstart for the same for sure. Without any kind of page filler, the book started its tips and tricks right after the content page. The book has a total of twenty-six chapters and all of these chapters were not so big, I would say that it is for a good reason, because these short chapters make us follow each chapter's teachings and tips precisely.  

This is also like the normal self-help book, but what makes this book special is its content and narration and that proves to us that, this was not written randomly and was written by the author's own experiences. I like how slowly and gradually the book moves about how to change the habit and at the end of each chapter there are some exercises given for us to follow and when we follow those exercises for sure we can change our laziness or procrastinating life to an awesome one. This is what I received after reading the book, I am following my skincare regularly these days, and also slowly I am getting better sleep at night, and yes this book somehow matched my needs and vibes for sure. This is a book with basic tips and steps, most people will make the basic wrong and if you feel you are one among them get this book as a shot.

The steps mentioned in the book were so realistic and can be easily followed by many. The following are a few of my favorite points that were mentioned in this book.

1. Regarding The topic of motivation, under this topic author has explained why we feel so energetic and motivated after watching the youtube videos and why that boosting was not consistent. The answer and the example that the author mentioned were quite agreeable too.

2. How to setup up the intention and what intention means in the changing habit system.

3. Tools for tracking habits.

I like everything mentioned in this book but these three were my personal favorites once.

Note: Don't read this book in one sitting or within two to three days. Take your own time, do read the book, especially at night time before going to sleep and that is what helped me a lot :)

Buy this book from the given link: https://www.amazon.in/Change-Your-Habits-Life-Awesome/dp/9356295387/

This review is powered by Blogchatter Book Review Program

#bookreview #preethareviews #bookreader #bookblogger #bookreading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨