My Top 3 Good 'Book Adapted Movies' List

As a reader myself, I always like to read books and imagine and fantasize about those scenes with my own eyes and world. But sometimes While I watch a few movies I feel like those movies were a good adaption from the book and they justified the story. Let us find the top 3 books as such.

Disclaimer Disclaimer !!!!! This is my own list and some may agree and some may not, to my list. Also, I am not going to mention the usually known films that were appreciated and accepted by many. So try to read this list with no hard feelings pls.

1. Me before you

This is the story that I equally love to read and watch. I really like the movie version of this book kind of a little more. To be honest this movie should be always on the top of my list. The acting, screenplay, and even the emotions were perfectly handled by the actors in this film. This book and movie both made my heart heavy once I completed reading/watching.





2. Confessions of a Shopaholic

This movie was so colorful and funny just like the book. If you love chick-lit books or rom-com movies you need to give this movie a try. The way Rebecca exposes her shopping addiction is so good in the movie and the male lead ufff..... he is too handsome to handle. This movie has fashion, glamour, romance, comedy, confession, and whatnot. I love this movie adaptation. This is the light and chill day out kind of movie.




3. The Lucky One

I know many of you might surprised by seeing this name, I like to watch Nicholas Sparks's book-based movies because I personally feel his books were kind of very slow and presented with lots of repetitions as well. Moreover, I have read all of his books and watched its movie adaption as well, and out of all I personally feel like 'The Lucky One' movie was better than the book, and also the cast was perfect for this movie.




I can include Harry Potter,  The Lord of the Rings, and Little Women kind of famous movies as well, but here I want to share the movies that were good book adaption but were not that well known.

Now you know my top 3 best book adapted movies, let's find out the bad/worst in my next blog post!!!!

Comments

  1. In Bollywood, I liked Kai Po Che a lot. Good list you've curated here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨