My Top 3 Bad 'Book Adapted Movies' List

In the previous blog, I posted my top 3  best book-based movie adaption list. If there is one positive there should be a negative as well. So in this blog let's find my top 3 worst/bad movie adaptations from the book.

Disclaimer Disclaimer !!!!! This is my own list and some may agree and some may not agree with my list. Also, I am not going to mention the usually known films that were known by many. So try to read this list with no hard feelings pls.


1. Can you Keep a Secret?

The below mentioned movies were just bad, but this movie is the worst and it was so horrible to watch. This book shouldn't be filmed as a movie because the cringe elements that are present in the female lead can only be read and not seen. The actress was so horrible in the acting and the choice of actors was also very bad and bland. This movie is filled with the cringe scenes. This, Sophie Kinsella's book adaptation movie was so contradictory to her other movie story in all ways. 





2. Devil wears Prada 

I know  I know some of you might be shocked by seeing this movie's name under the bad movie adaption from the book list. I feel that the characters in the movie didn't show in-depth emotion as much as in the novel, It looks very fake, and though the casting was good with the famous actresses in this movie the acting was bad or not up to the mark. I didn't feel the glamor or the fashion feeling in this movie as much as I received while reading the book. I am kind of disappointed.  



3. The Notebook

Please guys control your shock I am so sorry guys even though the main lead of this movie is Ryan Gosling, this movie didn't impress me as much as other  Nicholas Sparks book-adapted films because the climax should make you cry badly, but this movie made me feel finally the movie is over.  The screenplay is Very Very Slow and I didn't get the connection in this movie as well so this movie is not my cup of tea sorry.



I know I know many of you might be thinking what about Girl on the Train both English and Hindi versions? What about paper towns? The Great Gatsby etc. Most of them said those were not that good like the book, so I didn't include those movies in my list because I wanted to share the new list.

If you have any movie suggestions do let me know in the comments I would love to watch the same. See you soon on my next blog.


This post is a part of the Blogchatter Half Marathon 2023 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨