Blog Post: A Look at the Movies and TV Shows I’ve Enjoyed Watching Recently.

        I know I know, I know that all my previous blogs were about books and book-related topics. I also know that you guys love to read just like I do, but in this blog, I’m going to focus on my second preference for entertainment, right after books. 

Yes... Yes, your guess is correct: Movies and Series.

Though I love books and reading, there is always a special place in my heart for movies and series. Before becoming an avid reader, I was a movie buff (an honest confession here).

Disclaimer Disclaimer....

Let me be very clear: these are all my own opinions and preferences. Please don’t draw conclusions about me based solely on the movies and series I mention. Also, don’t feel disheartened if your favorites aren’t included. I know my readers are noble and sweethearts, but this is just a slight and humble disclaimer from my side.

Let’s start with the list:

Bad Cop series (2024):

There are several reasons why I chose this series. Reason number one is the cast. I know Gulshan Devaiah and Anurag Kashyap have uniquely crafted their acting styles, which I both love and enjoy. In this series, they’ve worked well together, bringing great chemistry to the story, which compelled me to watch it. As a cherry on top, it’s a thriller—a very good one at that. Additionally, the series was available in multiple languages, which made watching it even more enjoyable.

Overall, it's a gripping and well-crafted thriller.





Guruvayoor Ambalanadayil (2024):

Guruvayoor Ambalanadayil (in Malayalam) means "in front of Guruvayoor temple." I am not going to explain the story of this movie, but I will share my take on it and why I like it.

 The reason I decided to watch this movie is its cast and crew. The director, Vipin Das, is known for his work on 'Jaya Jaya Jaya Jaya Hey,' which is an outstanding film. The hero of that movie, Basil Joseph, also stars in Guruvayoor Ambalanadayil. This movie has plenty of humor and a good comic storyline. If you want to have a good laugh, then you should watch this film. I believe it is available in five languages. So no language barrier for this.

Overall a well-known comedy story with a marriage-based plot.




Sleep (2023):

To all my K-movie lovers, here is a movie that I enjoyed recently. However, I am also partially sad that the actor who appeared in Sleep (2023) is no longer with us.

This movie combines mystery, psychological thriller, and horror elements, along with a touch of comic relief. The emotions will juggle from one scene to another. The basic outline of the story is about a hero who sleepwalks at night and, during these episodes, harms himself. The story revolves around how his wife tries to cure him. The way she discovers his issues, along with the horror elements, background music, and cinematography, is all top-notch in this movie.

After watching this movie, I was sleep-deprived for two days because it was such a gripping performance. Do watch this film if you enjoy suspense-filled movies.

Must Watch......Must Watch......Must Watch......Must Watch




Emily in Paris (Series):

I love Paris, even though I know in reality it may not be as romantic as depicted in movies and books. The city has its own magic when seen on screen. Who knows, it might be the magic of the camera and the cameraman's angles.

In this series, the true life of people in Paris—their love, their preferences, and everything else—is captured perfectly. The story is simple and well-known, but for some reason, on Saturdays or on days when I don't want to go out, I find myself watching this series. It gives me a comforting feeling.



Stree 2 (2024):

I can never forget Rajkummar Rao's line "Vicky, pleagze" from the movie Stree. After watching that film, I was so scared that I didn't even want to turn off the lights, fearing that Stree might haunt me. When the sequel, Stree 2, was released, I was eager to watch it.

The second part of the sequel is just as impressive as the first. It has elements of horror, thriller, goosebumps-inducing scenes, comedy, and even a touch of romance. I thoroughly enjoyed Stree 2, but I still prefer the first part slightly more; it is just 0.00001% better than the new installment. 





I have a few more movies lined up on my watchlist, but due to time constraints, they are still waiting. Once I've watched a few more, I'll create a new list. If you'd like to see a second part of this blog, please leave a comment.

See you soon bye.....



#BlogchatterHalfMarathon 2024

This post is a part of Blogchatter Half Marathon 2024 


PC: Google 


#blog #blogger #bloggerstyle #bloggers #bloggerlife #blogueira #blogging #blogueiras #blogueirinha #blogpost #bloggersofinstagram #blogs #blogto #bloggerlifestyle #bloggerfashion #bloglife #bloggergirl #bloger #blogueuse #blogdemoda #bloggerslife




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post - How did my book-reading journey started

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨